Possible credits (5 Maximum)
Create an account on a video site and upload a video (5 credits)
What is video sharing?
Why do I care?
Videos can be fun, exciting and informative, and they can get a lot of information across often in a short period of time. Often, you can get something across more clearly in a video than with written material because you can demonstrate a process in addition to describing it. DPL has accounts and has posted videos on each of these networks, and it is more and more common for individuals (like our customers) to upload and share videos as well.
How do I get credits?
- Set up a free account for yourself at a video sharing site (YouTube, Vimeo). Of course, you can watch videos without signing up for anything, but having an account lets you do more.
- Upload a video (doesn't have to be original - but watch out for copyright!)
That's the minimum to get credit, but you're encouraged to do other things like:
- Edit your channel.
- Subscribe to a channel.
- Connect with other users.
- View videos by other users.
- Add videos to your Favorites.
- Create a Playlist.
- Add videos to a Quicklist.